To hear WMNR on your iPhone, iTouch or iPad
Listen to WMNR on your iPhone and iPod Touch with the Public Radio Player iPhone application. WMNR and many other public radio stations are all available to stream on your iPhone or iPod Touch when you install the free Public Radio Player application from the iTunes App Store.
How to get it from your iPhone or iPod Touch:
1. From your iPhone or iPod Touch, click the App Store icon.
2. From the App Store, click the Search feature.
3. Type "public radio" and click Search. The free Public Radio Player will appear in the search results.
4. Click Public Radio Player. A description of the Public Radio Player application displays.
5. Click the Free button. It changes to an Install button.
6. Click the Install button.
7. Wait for the Public Radio Player application to be installed.
8. Click the Public Radio Player icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen.
9. Click the search button on the bottom and type in WMNR.
10. Select WMNR Fine Arts Radio and then click the star in the upper right hand corner to save it in your favorites.